Beacon Won Experience
Beacon Won is uniquely designed for your comfort, safety, and group enjoyment.
- 7 Days
- Yacht Charters
About Your Captain
Captain Bruce received his 100 ton US Coast Guard license in 1985. He has experience on Tall Ships, supply boats in the oil field, and yachts. His love, however, is the Bahamas. Since 1980 he has worked in the Bahamas and knows the islands like the back of his hand. His knowledge of the people, culture, history and resources enables him to plan your trip to meet your specific needs, with safety and fun being the primary goals.
- Three semi-private comfortable sleeping compartments
- Accommodations for up to 30 overnight and 40 day passengers
- Convenient facilities and showers
- Large galley equipped with commercial griddle, stove, and oven
- Ice maker for cold drinks
- Comfortable seating in galley for socializing and leisure activities
- 67′ of deck boasting both a lounge deck, and sunbathing deck perfect for relaxing
- With two 3208 naturally aspirated diesel caterpillar engines, she cruises at 8 knots under power
- A 21 kw generator provides power and air conditioning throughout the vessel
- Best of all, her 6′ draft allows Beacon Won to slip into shallow Bahamian coves
Things to Know
Adult and couple trips are developed for what you want to experience. Sail to deserted islands and explore endless white sand beaches au natural. Snorkel your own colorful coral reef, and see exotic tropical fish. Take in a romantic sunset on the crystal clear ocean, or have the captain perform your wedding! Let the sun, water, and stars restore, refresh and invigorate.
Mobilize your youth in the mission fields of the Bahamas. Sail to where the need is greatest. Your group will take part in all areas of running the vessel; cooking, sailing, navigation, and docking. Enjoy Bible study while underway to your projects. All of these activities build your kids into a mission team and prepares them for service when they return home.
- Summer Camps, Sports Camps and Vacation Bible School
- Churches, public and private schools testimonies
- Neighborhood and door to door ministry
- City parks and shopping centers
- Tourist centers such as the straw market and cruise ship terminal
Charleston, South Carolina
Back by popular demand, Beacon Won will be available for charter from Charleston, South Carolina between Labor Day and Christmas!! We can accommodate anything from two hour charters to four day cruises. We offer educational trips, youth and church retreats, wildlife watching, historical and sightseeing expeditions or just plain fun in the sun relaxation.
Spring break…that yearly tradition at college. At 7C’s, we give this tradition a new twist with fun in the sun and exotic islands. Besides enjoying the many spring break activities in Nassau and Paradise Island we snorkel the crystal clear waters, enjoy the sun and surf as we party on the beautiful islands.
Interested in a fun, safe place for spring break? We can offer a week loaded with high adventure fun in the sun for high school students in a drug and alcohol free environment. Additionally, we can arrange for service projects with the Exuma Land and Sea Park. These projects range from construction and trail maintenance to beach cleanup and plant management. Other opportunities include Bahamas Habitat projects like repairing hurricane damage and working on community centers. Volunteer opportunities abound and this is a wonderful way to experience the real Bahamian culture.