Private Half-Day Fishing Charter in Nassau
Experience world-class fishing off the coast of Nassau on a private fishing charter
- Half Day
- Fishing Charters
Your captain takes you to some of the Bahamas’ best spots for deep-sea fishing or light-tackle fishing, according to your preferences. Opt for deep-sea fishing and travel about 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) offshore or light-tackle fishing and stay closer inland to the reef.
Where you toss your line depends on the fish species you’re targeting; expect to catch larger migratory fish species, such as tuna, blue marlin, and sailfish, in the deeper waters offshore and smaller fish species in shallower spots.
In between catches, snorkel around the colorful coral reefs and sightsee from the boat’s covered deck. Then end your tour at the original departure point in Nassau.
Things to Know
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At time of booking, Hotel and private residence guests must provide the following at time of booking: hotel name/area of private residence and room number
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Departs from Downtown Nassau and the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal
8am or 1pm
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Bait and tackle
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkel equipment