Swim With The Dolphins
Enjoy the unique opportunity for playful, educational interaction with dolphins in the beautiful turquoise waters of the natural ocean lagoon.
- Blue Lagoon
- Half Day
- Day Experiences
Things to Know
- Guests ages 6 to 12 must be accompanied (in the water) by a responsible, paying adult with a ticket for the swim. Parent or guardian must be at least 18 years of age.
- Guests ages 13 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult (with any paid ticket) to sign the liability waiver.
- Guests must have the ability to go up and down ladders to access platform.
- Pregnant women are not allowed in swim program.
- Guests age 5 or younger are not allowed in swim program & may observe for free if attended on the dock by a responsible parent or guardian with an observer ticket.
- To ensure the safety of our animals, personal cameras (including those in cell phones or other electronic devices) cannot be used during your animal program.
- Scenic round-trip boat transfer to Salt Cay – through Nassau’s historic harbor, with view of beautiful Paradise Island and surrounding islands.
- A Grilled Lunch – With Choice of a ¼ lbs Angus Beef burger, 8 oz all beef Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Breast, or Veggie Burger, BBQ Chicken, Peas and Rice, Grilled Corn, a Salad Bar with pasta salad, picked beets, and more. One cup of Fruit Punch, Iced Tea or Lemonade per person served with lunch.
- Free Access to the Aqua and Tropical Paradise Bounce Inflatable Parks
- Use of the breathtaking lagoon and beaches including hammocks, beach chairs and picnic tables (based on availability)
- Use of volleyball, beach soccer, ping pong tables and board games
- Unlimited use of Big Boss Noodles
- Unlimited use of Inner Tubes
- Complimentary Observer Access to an amazing all-natural habitat to observe our friendly dolphins and sea lions activity